- Poster Board Dimensions: 6 feet wide by 4 feet high
- Thumb pins will be provided for hanging posters
- Electrical connections are available and they must be requested at the time of abstract submission
Presenters are responsible for printing their own posters. Students are encouraged to take advantage of the Graphics Lab in MacAlister Hall room 4012. Please review the details below.
- Each poster takes 1/2 to 3/4 of an hour to print. There are often long queues of posters waiting to be printed. Therefore, it may take two or three days to print a poster. Printing is done on a first-come, first-served basis. Same day requests may be impossible to fulfill.
- The Graphics lab can print files of the following formats: JPEG, PDF, Powerpoint, and TIFF. The format that poses the fewest problems is a PDF.
- Files may be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or brought to the Graphics lab in MacAlister hall room 4012 from 9AM-5PM, weekdays. Telephone number is 215-895-2926.
- Students are responsible for proof-reading their posters in advance of printing. Students may open their files and view them in the Graphics lab before printing. A reprint fee will be charged if the student's error necessitates a second print.
- Form of payment is cash, check or department charge number. If paying with a department charge number, the student should provide the number at the time of the request.
- When making a request, the student should specify glossy or matte finish, and specify the size (in inches) that the poster should be printed. The charge is $3 per square foot, whether glossy or matte, color or back and white.