- Poster Board Dimensions: 6 feet wide by 4 feet high
- Recommended Printed Poster Size: 4 feet wide by 3 feet high
- Posters can be hung starting at 9:00 AM
- Posters must be hung before 10:45 AM
- Posters must remain hung until 2:00 PM
- Posters must be removed by 3:00 PM
- Thumb pins will be provided for hanging posters
- Electrical connections are available and they must be requested at the time of abstract submission
Presenters are responsible for printing their own posters. Students are encouraged to take advantage of the Graphics Lab in MacAlister Hall room 4012. Please review the details below.
- The Graphics Lab at Drexel prints traditional poster-size pieces (3 feet by 4 feet) as a standard service. They are able to print at larger physical sizes, however this takes more time, costs a good deal more (about 5x), and may not be an option in the final days before Research Day.
- Each poster takes 1/2 to 3/4 of an hour to print. There are often long queues of posters waiting to be printed. Therefore, it may take two or three days to print a poster. Printing is done on a first-come, first-served basis. Same day requests may be impossible to fulfill.
- The Graphics lab can print files of the following formats: JPEG, PDF, Powerpoint, and TIFF. The format that poses the fewest problems is a PDF.
- Files may be submitted via email to: email@example.com or brought to the Graphics lab in MacAlister hall room 4012 from 9AM-5PM, weekdays. Telephone number is 215-895-2926.
- Students are responsible for proof-reading their posters in advance of printing. Students may open their files and view them in the Graphics lab before printing. A reprint fee will be charged if the student's error necessitates a second print.
- Form of payment is cash, check or department charge number. If paying with a department charge number, the student should provide the number at the time of the request.
- When making a request, the student should specify specify the size (in inches) that the poster should be printed. The charge for students is $3 per square foot for the standard luster paper printed in color or back and white.